512-782-5807/ 512-782-6852/ 512-782-6203
RPAM Statements, SBP, Retirement Packets, Retirement orders, NG 22s, Retirement Certificates, Coins and Flags
Contact Defense Finance & Accounting Services (DFAS) at http://www.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary.html or 1-800-321-1080 for help with:
- 1099r (TAXES)
- Report a Retiree's Death
- Start change to direct deposit
- Change of address
- Help with mypay
- Proof of income
- Survivor benefit plan (SBP) information
Contact Human Resource Command (HRC) at https://www.hrc.army.mil/tagd/army%20reserve%20retirement%20calculator or 1-888-276-9472 to:
- Calculate SBP deductions
- Retirement application for age 60 retirements
Contact My Army Benefits at http://myarmybenefits.us.army.mil/Home/Benefit_Library/State__Territory_Benefits/Texas.html for assistance with:
- Education benefits
- Employment benefits
- Unemployment compensation benefits
- DMV benefits
- Health and Insurance benefits
- Parks and recreation benefits
- Other benefits
TRANSITION ASSISTANCE ADVISORS
512-782-5004 Ext 1201
Coordinate with VA and Verteran service organizations for Post Deployment Participate, brief SM and Families at MOB/DEMOB about VA Entitlements
512-782-1985 or 512-782-5964
- Educate and Train SM and Families on TRICARE
- Assist in TRICARE enrollment
- Coordinate TRICARE related briefings
- Warrior Navigation and Assistance Program: 1-888-4GO-WNAP (1-888-446-9627)
- Free immediate response to Soldier issues primarily regarding Behavioral Health
ID CARDS AND DEERS:
512-782-6841 or 512-782-6960
ID Cards, PIN reserts and DEERS data input
Additional Locations in Texas:
NEW! Service Members can update their information and beneficiaries (dependants) online at https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/milconnect/
ANNOUNCEMENT: DEERS & ID Card Locations will no longer be able to update orders. DMDC is implementing a Real-Time Automated Personnel Identification Data System (RAPIDS) lockdown. Click here for official memo from ARNG-HRP.
Power of Attorney, Wills, Notary Public, Tax Support Services
The TXMF Photo Studio is located in Bldg 34 on Camp Mabry in Austin. We are equipped to take and upload official DA photographs to DAPMIS. We also service all Active Duty, Reserves, Marine, and Navy members.
DA Photo Studio Mission
Provide Soldiers with Official Department of the Army Photographs. Upload and track the status of Official DA photos on
* Read the Do's/Don'ts file prior to appointment.
* Schedule your appointment a minimum of two weeks in advance. Per AR 640-30 paragraph7(a) 1-4, all appointments
* Ensure that alterations are completed prior to appointment. Per AR 640-30 7(a)4 and AR 640-34, it is the Soldier's responsibility to insure that their
uniforms and authorized permanent accessories, decorations and insignia are worn per AR 670-1. Uniform and Ribbons Information
* Come 10 minutes prior to appointment.
* Call 512-782-5125 in order to schedule or cancel an appointment.
* Keep in mind that as a DoD DA Photo Official Studio, we are obligated to service Guard Members, as well as Regular Army, Reserves, Navy and Marine military members; all branches, all components.
The DA Photo studio does not provide Passport or Identification Card photos or ID Card Photos. ID Cards are completed at the ID Card Section, Soldier/Airmen Support Center, Bldg 34.
Maintain archived records and respond to requests from all individuals and goverment agencies.